The BSA London Branch values a lot diversity and inclusivity. We would like to expand our horizons and develop on a regular basis Diversity Events. These events will be aimed to support, inspire and encourage minorities to get involved with Science as well as educating the general public about Scientific, Technological and Medical innovations.
The Diversity Officer will sit on our General Committee with the following duties:
- Organise every 2 months a diversity event, aimed to promote (but not restricted to) Women, LGBTQ+, Ethnic Minorities, Differently Abled people.
- Ensure that the groups above are regularly promoted on our online platforms (social medias and website)
- Publish a monthly diversity article on our website.
If you are interested in this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a short (200-300 word) description of why you would like to get involved as well as any experience that you have.
We are looking to further expand our partnership team, hence for highly motivated and enthusiastic communicators. Partnership operators will be under the responsibility of our partnership officers. The role entails the following:
- Contact potential partners and follow up with them.
- Reviewing our sponsorship packages.
- Liaise with the Partnership Officers.
This is an excellent entry level position to get you involved in volunteering with the London Branch. If you are interested in this role, please email email@example.com with a short (200-300 word) description of why you would like to get involved as well as any experience that you have.