There are currently 5 roles open at the BSA London Branch. Please find the duties of these roles below.
HOW TO APPLY: If you are interested in either of these roles, please email email@example.com with a short (200-300 word) description of why you would like to get involved as well as any experience that you have.
The roles and responsibilities of the Deputy Chair are:
- Support the chair
- Supervise the Creative Lead.
- Support the Events Team
- Chair meetings when the Chair does not attend
The roles and responsibilities of the SciBar Officer are:
- to curate a series of SciBar events (public engagement science-related talks)
- to work with other volunteers to promote and run SciBars
- to keep a note of possible future speakers (for SciBar and other potential events)
- to report to the committee on SciBar events and other administrations
The role requires good organisational skills, communication and enthusiasm!
We are looking to further expand our partnership team, hence for highly motivated and enthusiastic communicators. Partnership operators will be under the responsibility of our partnership officers. The role entails the following:
- Contact potential partners and follow up with them.
- Reviewing our sponsorship packages.
- Liaise with the Partnership Officers.
This is an excellent entry level position to get you involved in volunteering with the London Branch.
The treasurer of the charity manages all the funds coming in and out of the bank account. He/she acts as the intermediate person between the finance officer of BSA HQ and the London branch.
- Manages the flow of money
- Oversees and facilitates expense claim
- Presents financial reports at the meetings
- Ensures all spending are relevant
- Contributes to the fundraising strategy of the organization
- Be present at the monthly meeting