There are currently several roles open at BSA London Branch.
We are looking for one treasurer to sit on our committee and three volunteer creative content creators. Please find the duties of these roles below.
Duties will include monitoring funds and financial admin. This admin will include receiving and processing expenses forms from event coordinators, volunteers and committee members.
You will also be required to attend once monthly committee meetings which ensure the smooth runing of Science London.
Creative Content Creators
The main duties would include:
– Research science-related content to publish on our socials.
– Write articles and general content to publish on our website.
– Liaising with the webmaster and publicity officer.
– Create promotional material (logos, posters, events material).
– Ensure that our media are updated with original material on a regular basis.
No extensive prior experience is required. However, design software knowledge would be greatly appreciated.
This is a great opportunity to be involved in Science London as it expands as well as gain some experience in science communication.
If you are interested in either of these roles, please email email@example.com with a short (200-300 word) description of why you would like to get involved as well as any experience that you have.